Here is an easy to prepare recipe to make your chicken breasts taste special. If you like simple recipes that you can put together with just a few ingredients this is the Beer Can Recipe for you.
Beer Can Chicken Recipe with Chili Sauce
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- or you can just use 9 boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 small Onions or one large onion
- Heinz Chili Sauce
- 2 Cans of Beer
- 1 for the recipe, 1 for the chef!
- Serve with veggies, rice or pasta
Beer Can Chicken Recipe
1) Brown your Chicken Breasts or Boneless Chicken Thighs in a skillet or pan
2) Add salt and pepper
3) Dice or slice onions and add to skillet
4) Half cook the chicken then:
5) Add a bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce
6) Add a can of beer
- drink remaining can of beer now – that was hard work!
7) Cook over medium heat and render liquid until liquid is thick and chicken is almost over cooked
8) Prepare your side dishes – We suggest you serve with veggies, rice or pasta
This delicious beer chicken recipe also works well with with pork and or beef cubes – better go get some more beer!
Do you have a recipe to share? Email recipe ideas to email@example.com
Share this recipe with your friends